We use cookies to improve your experience on our portal. To find out more, read our privacy policy.

H1/L1 & ITIN

Contact us

Individual Taxpayer Identification Number – ITIN

ITIN numbers are for tax filing purposes only. A valid Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is required to claim a personal exemption for spouses and/or dependent children.

Dependents who are not eligible for a Social Security number may apply for an ITIN number.

INDY TAX SERVICE specializes in H1, L1 visa and Independent Software contractors Tax Filing.

We analyze the following parameters for your return and then file to get the maximum refund you deserve.

Moving Expenses
Itemized deductions for:
  • Per Diem Meals, Lodging and Transportation allowances working on client projects.
  • Job Training (for example: Software Training), Job Search and Job related Miscellaneous Expenses like clothing, laundry and phone usage.
  • Medical Expenses, State Income Tax Deductions, home mortgage interest deductions, IRA and 401k deductions.
  • Miscellaneous Expenses (charity, car donations and Tax Preparation Fees).

If you would like to get started Click Here.