1. Customer Responsibility
(a) Our Assistance. Indy Tax Service will, with reasonable effort, assist you in fulfilling your USA tax return filing obligations with both the federal government and any applicable state governments. Our goal is to provide maximum benefit to our clients while assurance tax compliance.
(b) Your Responsibility. It is your responsibility as our client to provide us with all required, requested, and necessary information to accurately and completely prepare and submit your tax return to the federal, state & local tax entities. We will do everything we can, within reason and within a reasonable time-frame, to update you on any pending circumstances preventing us, or you, from completing your tax filing. Examples of commonly required documentation:
- Signature and authorization pages. Without your signature and authorization we cannot submit a tax return for you either by electronic or traditional paper filing. We request these documents when a copy of your tax return is provided. It is your responsibility to see we receive, and confirm receipt, of these authorization forms.
- W-2s, 1099s, prior year tax returns, etc. To accurately and completely prepare a tax return we need all information that may affect your tax return.
(c) Disclaimer. Indy Tax Service cannot be held responsible for any IRS, or other government agency, penalty and/or fee including, but not limited to, when any of the below are applicable:
- client does not provide accurate and truthful information
- client withholds, knowingly or unknowingly, any information that may be required to accurately and completely prepare a tax return
- client fails to follow our instructions to send us authorization/signatures to submit a tax return, or when client fails to submit his or her tax return to the appropriate government agency as per our instructions
(a) Fee Schedule. Applicable fees relating to our services and consultations will be billed. Fees will be mentioned to you before an invoice is generated. You acknowledge and agree that our measurements are the definitive measurements for payment due and owed hereunder.
(b) Other Billing Arrangements. Methods of payment accepted alternative to a website generated invoice: credit or debit card via telephone, PayPal, Chase QuickPay, bank transfer, or traditional paper check.
(c) Disputes. Notwithstanding anything set forth herein to the contrary, any disputes about any charges to you under this Agreement must be submitted to us in writing within 30 days of the date such charges are incurred. You agree to waive all disputes not brought within the 30 day period, and all such charges will be final and not subject to challenge.
(d) Refunds. Upon receipt of a completed, or substantially completed, tax return copy, you are no longer eligible for a refund of any and all filing fees paid up to this point. Receipt of a tax return can be by e-mail of a PDF copy of the tax return or a traditional paper copy.